Wow, a lot has gone on since the beginning of September, but I will just pick up with Halloween. We dressed Zelda up as a penguin and boy-oh-boy she was so cute. I didn't get to go trick-or-
treating with her and Henri because our satellite technicians were a couple of hours late and I had to stay behind for them to finish their work. I was really disappointed about missing out on Zelda trick-or-treating for the first time, but I wouldn't have wanted to go without Henri. So, I just sent them so Zelda wouldn't have to miss out all together. Henri was so cute, he got really pumped about taking her out and even decked himself out in his Harry Potter robe. Actually, our niece, Charlotte, is convinced that
Henri wants to BE Harry Potter. Her dad, Levi, was talking about reporters and he mentioned to Charlotte, "That's what Henri wants to be." Charlotte's response says it all. She said, "No, Daddy. Henri wants to be Harry Potter. He dresses like him ALL the time!" Wow, Charlotte, do you ever have your uncle pegged. Henri is still planning on being a copy editor, but that may be just because he hears that Harry Potter positions don't pay very much. Zelda had a pretty good bundle of goods when she got home, but Henri and I haven't let her eat candy yet. We went ahead and took care of it for her, though. Henri says he finally understands why parents get so excited about Halloween even when their kids are too young to really enjoy it. Who wouldn't get excited about free candy??
No comments:
Post a Comment