Monday, February 9, 2009

We can't wait for spring!

Missouri weather is so hit or miss that any day when the temperature is above 55 degrees I bundle up and go play outside. We have been really lucky this year with getting about one nice day a week for the past couple of weeks. I have recently learned that Zelda loves the park, this could have something to do with her new passion for independence. Anywhere we go now, she feels she must be down on the ground and walking herself around. This has become a bit of a problem during sacrement meeting. I am finding myself torn between having Henri or I walk her around in the hall, so that she is not too loud or figuring out a new way to teach her that she needs to stay in the chapel. This coming week I am going to pack a lot of things that could potentially entertain her and we will have to see how it goes. Anyway, back to the nice weather. Here are some photos of our most recent jaunt in the park (last Saturday).

Henri and Zelda swaying on the spring toys at Cosmo park.



Zelda's favorite thing at the park is the slide.

She is watching Henri and Charlotte fly the kite right here.







No comments: